Graduate Project Grants Officer @ Chemonics International
Chemonics International, an international development firm based in Washington, DC., seeks an experienced, driven, and self - managing individuals for USAID-funded Strengthening Advocacy and Civic Engagement (SACE) project in the capacity below:
Job Title: Project Grants Officer
- The Grants Officer will work closely with the Grants Manager to ensure both adequate documentation of grants and subcontract operations and that all aspects of grant and subcontract practices and procedures follow sound financial management principles.
Requirements / Qualifications
- The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- One year demonstrated experience in grant management and budgeting, especially ensuring compliant award processes and grant implementation.
- Strong grasp of USAID granting policies and procedures.
- Strong organizational and work prioritization skills, attention to detail.
- Professional certification such as ACA, CIM, NIBM, etc, preferred
- Good data management skills.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (comprising of Cover letter and CV) to: [email protected]
NoteIncomplete applications will not be considered.The project strongly encourages applications from women, people with disability and young people.Only shortlisted applicants will be contact; no follow up e-mails.