Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation & Employment Trainee Programme 2017
Lagos State Ministry of Wealth Creation & Employment in collaboration with the Betti-Okuboyejo Foundation Calls for application for the programme below:
Title: Six-month Garment Technician Sustainable Development Programme
- The programme is a 6month tuition-free training for young individuals in the art of garment making and design.
- The programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the programme.
- Train and equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in Garment Making.
- Impact the economic growth of the country by developing individuals with the skills to improve their independence and that of their community.
- To promote education, skills acquisition, creativity, leadership and entrepreneurial skills of young individuals. This, in turn, creates wealth and financial independence.
- Garment design and production
- Basics in business of fashion
- Managing Accounts/finances
- Entry Qualifications
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 30 years & must have obtained a minimum of WAEC/SSCE/GCE Pass
30th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their letter of application, one passport photograph and CV's to: [email protected] or [email protected]
NoteOnly Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test and interview.
Dates will be communicated via the addresses/phone numbers provided in the application