Graduate Logistics Intern (NYSC) @ Machineyard.com.ng
Machineyard.com.ng, is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Intern (NYSC)
- Interact with and provide support to Logistics staff to achieve department objectives.
- Actively participate in sourcing, negotiation and analytical processes.
- Partner with internal customers to identify, implement and document cost savings and process improvement initiatives.
- Conduct miscellaneous industry and/or supplier analysis.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management or Information Systems
- Logistics, Supply Chain or related experience is a plus (includes internships).
- Strong communication, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work with numerous internal customers, departments and vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), plus ability to quickly learn other applicable systems.
Application Closing DateNot Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Currently a Batch B 2018 corp member looking for a place of primary assignment