Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduate Import and Export Specialist
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import and Export Specialist
Job Number: 180000LS
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Excelling as our Import and Export Specialist means, you ensure outstanding Importation service of all Raw and Packaging materials into Nigeria.
- You will also monitor the activities of agents and suppliers closely to ensure proper documentation in conformance with global trade standards.
- Coordinating execution of the Import related activities (customs clearance, road & sea international transportation booking, etc.)
- Driving cost saving initiatives to improve the performance and costs of operation on importation of raw and packaging materials
- Reviewing and maintaining General Shipping Instructions at all times.
- Delivering on agreed targets on service agreements.
- Managing changes in Harmonized Tariff Systems, Trade agreements & Subsidies.
- B.Sc. or HND (Minimum of 2.2 or Lower Credit respectively) in a numerate discipline.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience covering:
- Import / Export and Transportation
- Foreign Trade & Customs
- International Trade and Commercial Terms
- Local regulations (customs ,transportation and other inspection/ regulatory agencies like NAFDAC)
- Basic understanding of other Supply Chain processes especially in a FMCG environment is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office package skill- intermediate skill level in Excel, Word and basic PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date30th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
NoteNestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Please note that you are not required to make any payment at any point of our recruitment process.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted