Future Talent Field Service Engineer @ Tetra Pak Nigeria
Tetra Pak is one of three companies in the Tetra Laval Group – a private group that started in Sweden. The other two companies are DeLaval and Sidel. Tetra Laval is headquartered in Switzerland.
Together with our customers, we make food safe and available, everywhere. Since the start in 1951, we have taken pride in providing the best possible processing and packaging solutions for food.
At Tetra Pak we touch the lives of millions of people every day. Guided by our brand promise - PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD - we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. Sound interesting? Find the link to all our job postings below.
Job Title: Future Talent Field Service Engineer
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
Company: Tetra Pak
Future Talent Programme Technical Track – Field Service Engineer x 2
- Would you like to start your career "in good company"? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
- Our Future Talent Programme - Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
- From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
Role responsiblities will include:
- Participate in preparing customer site for installation events, assembling machines.
- Participate in execution of preventive maintenance activities.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak staff in a timely manner about discovered Technical Issues.
- Participate in the installation of relevant rebuilding/upgrade kits.
- Inform relevant Tetra Pak Field Staff about ongoing service activities as well as of any issues affecting the customer or the quality of Tetra Pak service.
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak at all times, ensuring good working relationships with the customer and Tetra Pak colleagues and that Tetra Pak’s reputation is sustained.
- Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak and Customer safety regulations and requirements. Execute all work in accordance with Tetra Pak standards and requirements regarding product quality and food safety. Escalate all discovered food safety, quality assurance and regulatory issues.
- Comply with all reporting requirements.
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Recently graduated in year 2016/2017
- Attitude and Flexibility is key - must be willing to work long hours, overtime, weekends, public holidays and away from home (ad holy as per customer requirements)
- Extensive travelling - internationally and locally
- Valid Passport and Drivers License is required
The Programme starts in September 2018 in line with global location targets. The position is located in Lagos,Nigeria but you should be able to relocate and willing to travel.
Please submit your application, including Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, in English online no later than 28th February 2018.
28th February 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: