Nestle Nigeria Plc Production Technician Recruitment
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centresbrings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Application are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below at our Factory in Agabra:
Job Title: Production Technician
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Carrying out all line operation, troubleshooting and repairs
- Carrying out quality checks (PRPs and OPRPs) as stipulated in the Quality Management System before, during and after operations
- Participating in planning and execution of preventive and corrective maintenance activities
- Adhering to and following defined operational standards
- Ensuring safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while also ensuring control of the impact of these activities on the environment
- Maintaining food safety awareness and its relevance, in order to ensure strict compliance in the workplace.
- Ordinary National Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of lower credit
- At least, 2 years relevant work experience
- Minimum of five (5) credits including English language and Mathematics in SSCE/NECO or its equivalent (Not more than 2 sittings)
- Computer literacy (MS office applications)
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date12th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and completed "MS Excel format" below to: [email protected]
Title | Surname | Other Names | Age (as at 1st Jan. 2018 | Basic Qualification (e.g SSCE/NECO) | Other Qualification(s) e.g OND l Phone No l Years of experience l Place of previous employment | Email address |
NoteOnly short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who have applied to this position within the last 60 days need not apply