Ntel Nigeria Social Media Analyst Recruitment
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Analyst
- To increase ntel’s exposure and traffic on the social media platform.
- Will also be involved in developing loyal customers, generating leads that will grow business partnerships and provide marketplace insight via the social media; determine solutions with good product-market fit and collaborate effectively to deliver products quickly to market.
- Develop content for and monitor online and social conversations and actively participate in them to build brand visibility, thought leadership and solve consumer issues
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily comments and content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and addresses issues for application users
- Prioritize key issues and needs, lead the ideation process to support the creation of multiple solutions
- Assist in production and writing knowledge base articles
- Capture and analyse the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness
- Coordinate with the Line Manager to design advertising campaigns
- Research how emerging social networks and features can benefit our company.
- Identify habits of our online customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience
- Build and support SEO (Search Engine Optimization) strategies, including optimizing keywords in content marketing projects.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of First degree in Marketing, Communication or Advertising
- First degree in any field
- MBA or Masters in a related field is desirable.
Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience including:
- Understanding of integrated marketing communications and the digital media landscape
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines
- Experience planning social media programs
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space
- Excellent writing, editing (photo, video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Mastery in and passion for all social media channels
- Must have active social media accounts
- Knowledge of email and web based tools, CRM tools
- Ability to handle multiple “priority” projects simultaneously and meet established deadlines
- Ability to interact with app users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take a concept and run with it, whilst keeping team members in the loop on progress and feedback/support needed.
- Great organizational skills to work simultaneously on numerous digital
- Objectives in a comprehensive method
- Excellent customer service skills; a strong desire to help people
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the engineering group.
- Relevant Professional Certification from a recognized Professional body.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Customer needs
- Strategic Thinking
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good Communication skills
- Innovative skills
- Social Media skills
- Interpersonal skills
- People Management skills
- Ability to lead change
- Research/Analytical skills
- Presentation skills.
- Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
- Use of social media and best practice
Application Closing Date28th February, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected] with "Social Media Analyst" as the subject matter of your application
Note: Only Eligible candidates that meet the job requirements will be shortlisted.