Senior Account Executive @ SAP Nigeria
SAP Nigeria - As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Requisition ID: 173343
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
- The Senior Account Executive leads or provides support to the lead of the global sales efforts across all lines of business (Sales, Consulting, Education, Maintenance) for large, multi-national, strategic customers - orchestrating all SAP parties around a single, clear, multi-year Account strategy.
- The Senior Global Account Executive will manage the customer relationship as a long-term P&L business, rather than an opportunity, delivering consistent, predictable and sustainable revenues.
- The Senior Account Executive (by themselves or, on more strategic/complex customer, in conjunction with Global Account Executive Experts and Global Account Directors):
- Orchestrates account strategy, incorporating Software, Services, Support/Maintenance, Partners and Channels.
- Integrates all customer-facing functions to achieve tighter, more profitable business plans, more cohesive interaction with the customer and increased customer satisfaction.
- Completes long-term technology and business strategy planning with the customer
- Innovates with marquee accounts and identifies co-innovation opportunities
- Develops long term c-level relationships, strong governance and top-to-top partnerships
- Expands SAP footprint
- Drives revenue growth in all LOBs
- Creates barriers to entry for competitors, protecting SAP’s customer base
- Drives adoption of premium support services
- Mitigates risk (customer and SAP) through adoption of PCN methodologies/programs and Account Management best practice s
- Provides leadership around Value management and Value realization
- Consults On-site on all SAP Programs and higher adoption of ROL solutions
- Provides high touch account management throughout software lifecycle.
Education and Qualification
- Bachelor equivalent: yes
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level.
- 5+ years of business experience in Sales or Consulting with complex business software / IT solutions
- 5+ years of industry/domain expertise
- 5+ years of Large Account Management experience / leading account teams
- Strong knowledge of the complete SAP offering (including Service and Support)
- Experience as (an Associate) Partner at System Integrator preferred
- Experience in Business Consulting Management or Value Engineering preferred
- Several years of large Account Management required
- Exceptional communication skills.
Application Closing DateNot Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online