Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2018
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank
in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has
evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged
commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant
Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006
consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Are you interested in a career that aligns with your passion, where talents are nurtured
and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment?
If Yes….. Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2018.
Who we seek
We seek candidates with the following qualities:
- Takes Responsibility and Ownership
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognised University.
- Applicants must have completed NYSC.
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age.
Application ProcessYou will be invited to go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Computer-Based Test
- Step 2: Assessment center & Documentation.
- Successful candidates from the Computer Based Test would be invited for an
- Assessment Centre. Candidates are expected to demonstrate key capabilities
- and also exhibit qualities and skills required for smooth operations in the Bank.
- Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant
- qualifications/credentials for verification.
Step 3: Final Interview.
- Successful candidates from the Assessment Centre would be required to meet
- with a member of the Executive Management Team for the final selection
Step 4: Foundation School.
- Successful candidates from the final interview will be offered a place in our
- Graduate Trainee foundation school programme, wehre successful candidates
- will be trained and tested on practical, social, and technical aspects of the Bank.
- Thereafter, successful candidates from the school will be offered employment
- into the Bank.
Application Closing Date
- Qualified and interested candidates should apply before 11:59pm on the 10th of February 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For more information: