Graduate Trainee @ Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is private indigenous pharmaceutical company. We aim to improve people’s quality of life with our products. To achieve this, we concentrate on the research and development of innovative drugs and novel therapeutic approaches. At the same time, we are constantly improving established products. Brookspharma Nigeria Limited is a company that specializes in the distribution of pharmaceutical and Health care products and Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- The program stretches over a period of one year.
- The assignments are about real responsibility and real results, while creating an environment where Graduates develop through practical learning and coaching from senior managers.
- The Program is designed to develop future leaders from entry level positions and moving them to senior leadership in a period of 3 - 5 years.
- It supports our aim to grow a large percentage of tomorrow’s top management from within the company.
- It also provides a continuous stream of talent, able to make an impact at all levels of the organization as the careers of the individual’s develop.
- It is a structured program that puts graduates in the spotlight from Day 1. We offer distinctive development assignments each of which has specific on-the-job “learnings”, which are combined with formal training courses.
- Each graduate will have exposure of working in Sales, Marketing, the factory site, finance & and with the regulatory affairs Team.
- Within-going evaluation of progress at various intervals, the graduate completes a standard assessment process with their line manager and is put on a mentoring program.
- A minimum of OND qualification in any of the following fields:
- Business & Social Sciences, Pharmacy, Biological sciences or Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, and Production)
- Fresh graduate with less than 2 years experience
- Possess a creative and analytical mind.
Application Closing Date31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]