Eclat Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2018
Applications are invited for:
2018 Management Associate Programme
Job Type: Full-time
Duration: One year
- ECLAT Management Associate Programme gives experienced and ambitious early-mid career professionals a unique opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organization, design and lead business interventions and develop in-demand management skills.
- Project management
- Fundraising and New Business
- Media and communications
- Strategic partnerships
- Marketing and sales
- Licensing and distribution
- Media planning and buying
- Graphic design
- Video production
- Creative writing
- Web design
- As a Management Associate, you will be expected to work with little supervision. You must be ready to own and deliver projects or tasks you have been assigned with a deep sense of responsibility.
- All participants of the programme will be evaluated and issued certificates at the end of the programme.
- This role comes with very strong possibilities of full-time, mid-level management roles within the company for stellar performers.
- You are a superstar in search of an opportunity to dazzle.
- You believe in your self, know what you want and know the value you bring to the table.
- You are confident in your ideas and have no reservations about sharing them.
- You are a communicator - You know how to engage and connect with people.
- You have initiative - You anticipate and resolve problems.
- You are extremely result-oriented; you take no excuses and give none.
- You have great people skills and leverage that to get ahead.
- You love creative work and will love the opportunity to make a difference in the space.
- You have a demonstrable track record of leadership.
- You are entrepreneurial - You are not looking for a job; you are looking for an opportunity to be part of something truly amazing.
20th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-page document answering the following below to: [email protected] Using "Management Associate Application" as the subject of the mail.
Why do you want to be a part of the programme?
What are your skills and competencies?
What experience do you have and what are your most recent achievements?
NoteDo not send your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.