Graduate Engineer @ Octa Energy Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer
- Co-ordinate procurement activities.
- Reviewing engineering documents.
- Write and develop daily reports.
- Develop project plans and schedules for small projects.
- Organise & facilitate project & alignment meetings.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Manage workflow, scope and deliverables for company opportunities and cases.
- Develop scope of work for small projects.
- Document key project decisions.
- Manage project interfaces & risk.
- Manage project stakeholders.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
- Attends the Weekly Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client) and assist in preparation of Minutes Of Meetings.
- Monitors work in progress and prepares weekly report of the status of each assignment.
- Ensuring all procedures and calculations are submitted to the client for review and approval.
- Coordinates materials and assists in the logistics, its shipment and receipt at construction site.
- Coordinates with all project related personnel (onshore and offshore) on day-today progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Provide full support as required by the Management and PMT for all projects.
- Develop plans and projections for business opportunities.
- Degree in Engineering
- 1-2 years post NYSC relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry with project coordination experience in (EPCIC and/or offshore installation).
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
31st July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: [email protected]