Kennedia Consulting Graduate Executive Trainee Programme 2018
Title: 2018 Executive Trainee Programme
- We seek creative and innovative talents who desire to build a successful career in a Financial Institution.
- Minimum qualification - B.Sc from a recognized University
- Minimum class of degree - Second Class Lower Division
- Minimum of a Credit in English language & Mathematics at ‘O’ Level certification.
- Maximum age of 25 as a birthday in a current year,
- Candidate must have completed NYSC not more 2 years prior to the date.
- Must be resident in Lagos
5th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the defined criteria and will go through the following recruitment process:
- First Level Screening:
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant qualification/credential for verification.
- Aptitude Test:
- The Aptitude Test is designed to test the Verbal, Numerical and Logical Reasoning of candidates- ability to interpret verbal information and reach correct conclusions, analyze and draw inferences from numerical information and data.
- Assessment Centre:
- Successful candidates from the Aptitude Test, will be invited to the Assessment Centre of the recruitment process. Candidates are expected to demonstrate competencies sin qua non to thriving in the corporate environment cum Banking industry.
- Client Interview:
- Successful candidates from the Assessment Centre, shall be scheduled to meet with the client for final selection.
- Only candidates successful at the client’s interview, shall be enrolled into the Executive Trainee Programme.