Lagos State Government Recruitment for Director in Fire Service
Job Title: Director, Fire Service (GL 17)
- Heading the Fire Service Department and advising Government on fire disaster/prevention and rescue operations
- Advising Government on formulation, execution and review of policies
- Controlling and ensuring effective utilisation of available resources.
- Must not be less than 40 years of age.
- Must be physically fit for field operation.
- Must possess Advanced Fire Fighting Competency Certificate from a recognised fire institution.
- Must possess a minimum of 20 years cognate experience in Fire Fighting Operations.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a first degree in Social Science, Humanities or Applied Sciences from a reputable institution with not less than 10 years post graduation experience.
- Possession of a post graduate degree from a recognised university will be an added advantage.
10th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: spd-[email protected]
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.