Customer Service Representative @ Tetra Pak
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Tetra Pak Nigeria is looking for a Customer Service Representative based in Lagos, Nigeria, who will report to the Customer Service and Designer Manager.
- The successful candidate will Drive Order Management and Design handling operational performance within an assigned portfolio of customers and work on a continuous improvement approach towards process improvement opportunities
Secure OFPM execution:
- Secures supply chain PM / AM order fulfillment: Order management, design administration, invoicing, claim administration, logistics.
- Synergy with internal functions: planning, logistics, additional material, marketing, technical service to secure smooth order handling always lead to increase productivity.
- Perform Sales forecast End User role.
- Participate in WCM teams to identify process and tools productivity opportunities (office , supply chain pillars)
- Seek for process and system automation opportunities
- Increased overall productivity in front-office processes
- Focused KPI´s
- B.Sc Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain ,Social Science
- 3 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Requires the ability to quickly gain a full understanding of customer operational needs
- Requires strong business communication skills at all levels and disciplines; both written and oral
- Requires a high degree of accuracy in collating, checking and analysing data and information
- Requires proficiency in MS office skills, with a working knowledge of relevant business systems (e.g. SAP R3)
- Able to maintain an eye for detail in a pressurised working environment whilst maintaining consistency and courtesy
- Able to manage multiple tasks while demonstrating time management/prioritisation skills
- Able to understand and work within defined processes
- Able to effectively negotiate solutions to sales and operational planning issues
- Able to work in a matrix organisation aligned to account teams and specialist functions
- Able to demonstrate a flexible working attitude
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
2nd November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online