Graduate Trainee Recruitment @ Graceco Limited
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Working hours: 7:30am - 5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am - 3pm on Saturdays.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world .
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the management trainee.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
- Applicant should have degree in Business Administration or Statistics.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate in Lagos State residing between Ikeja - Sango.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division
- Must be able to operate computer (Ms word, Ms excel etc.)
- Preference will be given to Male Candidates.
You will need to show:
- Business skills - ability to manage budgets, lead team and liaise with suppliers
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
30th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected] The subject of the mail should be "Management Trainee".