MoneyGram Recruitment for Regional Compliance Officer
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Compliance Officer with French
Job ID: 18010337
- The Regional Compliance Officer is responsible for working directly with MoneyGram agents within assigned territory. The incumbent is a primary compliance resource with responsibilities of: measuring Agents' Compliance and Anti-Fraud programs; driving training and awareness initiatives; and providing guidance and support to Agents. The incumbent will also be responsible for driving Agents to implement or enhance compliance and anti-fraud policies and procedures and assist in the development of Compliance and Anti-Fraud programs, as required.
- The Regional Compliance Officer will partner and liaison with business unit representatives to ensure that Agent policies and controls are practical, efficient and workable; captures MoneyGram policies and expectations, as well as regulatory requirements. The incumbent will be tasked with proposing corrective action measures to mitigate any risks identified throughout the execution of tasks.
- Executes on established MoneyGram Compliance and Anti-Fraud programs, principles, standards, policy, and oversight expectations within assigned territory.
- Implements policies and procedures designed to mitigate exposure and enhance compliance activities.
- Ensures program is maintained and relevant.
- Consults with internal and external experts to identify risks, best practice and expectations.
- Analyzes internal and external information to gain additional intelligence regarding emerging risk.
- Communicates policy goals for area of expertise, ensuring application across the enterprise.
- Facilitates policy, risk and control discussions with Stakeholders.
- Ensures policy objectives are met.
- Provides guidance and support to the Regional business through participation in new product/service or channel projects.
- Provides support for Agent due diligence activities.
- Provides guidance, policy interpretation and support to Agents within the region.
- Actively participates in management discussions on risk and participates in governance and risk committee meetings as appropriate.
- Provides content messaging for new policies as rolled out.
- Ensures training materials are in-line with policy expectations.
- Provides Agent and employee training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: Post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of educational and work experience
- 3-5 years' work experience within the financial services industry.
- Working knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act and AML Regulations, USA Patriot Act, Office of Foreign Assets Control (strongly preferred outside of US; required US).
- Ability to operate multi-nationally with internal business partners and Agents.
- Ability to work in a self-directed and remote environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the MoneyGram's business practices, organizational structure and general policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to draft clear and professional correspondence and other documents of a legal, compliance and business nature.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to resolve customer complaints.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately work with confidential information.
- Ability to facilitate the collection of information through interviews, meetings etc.
- Ability to articulate and convey complex, conceptual information to various audiences verbally and in writing.
- Experience communicating with regulators and law enforcement agencies.
- Experience in public speaking and making clear and persuasive business presentations.
- Excellent demonstrated organizational skills, including time management, record keeping, self-scheduling, and follow-up.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to act independently.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- English and French language skills.
7th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online