Saroafrica International Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making an invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well-managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica International, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
- Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
- Minimum Second Class Upper in any discipline.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by January 2019.
- Candidates from the Middle Belt and the Northern parts of the country are encouraged to participate in this recruitment exercise.
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
11th November, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, do not apply