Julius Berger Nigeria Plc Commercial Internship Programme 2019
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Commercial Internship Programme
Start Date: February 2019
- We offer students of business administration the opportunity to support us as part of an internship abroad in Nigeria. The application is carried out by our Nigerian parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and includes the support of our mechanical engineering department (device value approx. € 400 million):
- Organization & Process Management
- Relocation of a precast plant
- Purchasing and logistics
- Quarterly reports
- Other commercial processes
- Business studies from the 4th semester
- Good English and German language skills
- User knowledge MS Office
- Interested in working in multi-cultural, international project teams
- Duration: approx. 5-6 months (please indicate your available period in the cover letter).
- Remuneration and expatriation allowance
- Takeover and flight costs
- Takeover of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in private camps
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Use the option of online application and send us your complete application documents (Cover Letter, CV, Certificates).