Accountant - Thai Farms @ Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant - Thai Farms
- Support the business with timely and accurate accounting needs by establishing high level of efficiency and effectiveness of accounting controls and standards and ensuring compliance with financial and statutory regulations.
- Carry out validation of financial data inputs received from the farms and posts into the ERP to ensure accuracy of reports generated
- Prepare periodic management accounts, budgets, cash-flow and forecasts for management decision making.
- Prepare the computation and timely deduction of withholding taxes on transactions and makes remittance to the relevant tax authority
- Prepares the reconciliation of vendors’ and customers’ account.
- Carry out the booking of intercompany transactions and the reconciliation of monthly balances with the Group and other companies within it.
The person must:
- Demonstrate good leadership qualities.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a high level of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Have a proven track record of trustworthiness and integrity.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or Accountancy.
- Professional certification (ACA, ACCA)
- 6 years’ experience in similar function.
- Working knowledge of ERP.
- Experience within the agro-allied sector will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online