Accounting / Audit / Tax Officer @ Otiz Keepers APPLICATIONS CLOSES SOON
Otiz Keepers - We are a selective agency dedicated to finding families the highest quality childcare and household staff placement. We offer great other fantastic options of domestic placements and services tailored specifically towards family and organizational needs and concerns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting / Audit / Tax Officer
Location: Eket - Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Tax
- Ensure all financial records are kept accurately and securely and in line with legislative requirements.
- Ensure timely payment of creditors and invoicing of debtors.
- Implement and follow the debtor management process.
- Responsibility for payroll, pension and tax contribution payments, in conjunction with the Pension Advisor
- Administer the bank accounts and carry out bank reconciliations on all company bank accounts.
- Act as the first point of contact for the auditors and communicate with them to ensure all questions can be answered efficiently.
- Analysis of business performance including benchmarking and making recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare, develop and analyze key financial information to ensure that the organization's management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- Aiding managerial planning & commercial decision making by providing appropriate financial information promptly.
- Orderly execution of the annual budget cycle with provision of approved annual budget
- Ensure the process of cost estimation is scientific, reliable and consistently applied
- Assist other functional units within the Finance team in carrying out jobs as and when required by Management.
- Work closely with Procurement, Store and Field Management to assure proper inventory control and accounting practices.
- Support the Company budgeting process with Account Analysis.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support and coordinate all internal and external audits by providing any relevant information and support.
- Provide budget versus actual expenditure reports for review on a monthly basis and highlight any adverse variances.
- Individual reviews requests from staff and process anti monitor spending by reviewing all supporting documents, work with Finance Assistant to perform ad-hoc cash counts for petty cash.
- Good grasp of costing & Manufacturing Management Accounting
- Proficiency with Accounting & Microsoft Office Tools
- The individual must be a PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- The individual must have at least basic experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- A good first Degree in Accounting / Finance or any of the Social / Management Sciences or related discipline
- Analytical skills
- Financial analysis
- Balance sheet management skill
- P/C productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc
N665,000 - N720,000 / Per Annum Pensionable.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online