Administrative Manager @ Otiz Keepers APPLICATIONS CLOSES SOON
Otiz Keepers - We are a selective agency dedicated to finding families the highest quality childcare and household staff placement.
We offer great other fantastic options of domestic placements and services tailored specifically towards family and organizational needs and concerns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Eket - Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Experienced (Manager)
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provide a system of management reports
- Oversee individual business units personnel operations
- Continually adapt and improve management reports
- Minimum Qualification: BSc/HND holder
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years
- The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
- The role ensures the smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth will play a key role in the key areas: financial administration, maintaining policies/procedures and risk assessment records, maintaining and inputting project statistics to the suitable database and administering HR & managing training records.
N717, 000 - 780,000 / Per Annum Pensionable.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online