Application Engineer @ GE Nigeria
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Engineer- Nigeria
Job ID: 2963920
Job Function: Engineering/Technology
Business Segment: Oil & Gas Headquarters
- BHGE – SSA Region is seeking a uniquely driven and talented individual to serve as an Applications Engineer supporting customer requirements as it relates to pressure controls systems in the region.
- While the primary responsibilities will be supporting customers’ development efforts and technical concerns, the candidate should also be required to partner with the team in developing winning strategy to grow our orders in the region.
- Serve as Applications Engineer supporting customer requirements with respect to pressure controls equipment
- Work within a cross-disciplinary team of individuals dedicated to meeting customer driven deadlines while providing the best possible training and support
- Provide insight into build standard product offerings in the region to optimize cost, proposal turnaround time and manufacturing lead-time
- Effectively communicate with Field Service Engineers, Senior Sales representatives, internal Engineering Solutions Team, and internal Materials team. on customer requirements and technical issues
- Travel to customer sites in throughout Sub-Sahara Africa which includes east, west a francophone countries
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of engineering experience in a deadline driven, customer focused environment
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Skilled in customer interactions, data presentation, and public speaking environments
- Must be able to effectively manage a project from start to finish
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to be a team player
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Proven analytical and organizational ability
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online