Assistant Engineer (Procurement) @ Huawei Technologies
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across
the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world's population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Engineer
- Under the guidance of a simple general management of materials management,
- Simple use of material procurement strategy for small project procurement certification.
- The independent completion of the development of simple general materials procurement strategy
- The use of material procurement strategy to identify risks and develop avoidance measures.
Business Skills Requirements:
- Ability to independently conduct business negotiation and bidding;
- Should have good communication skills, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills;
- Should have a strong sense of responsibility and quick response ability.
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
- Minimum First degree (B.Sc) in a related discipline such as international business, logistics.
- be familiar with materials quality, applied knowledge and product quality control
- Should have the ability to learn procurement process within the shortest period.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The Application Page is originally written in Chinese language, HNJ has translated the contents to English for easy view.