Assistant Project Supervisor @ Intercoms Integrated Solution
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Project Supervisor
Start Date: Immediately
- We’re hiring a self-motivated Assistant Project Supervisor, The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
- The job requires some overtime hours, especially around end-of-month deadlines. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Minimum of OND in related disciplines.
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resumes to: [email protected] Using this format for the subject line: Surname First Name - Assistant Project Supervisor.
- Applicants must be resident in in Anambra State or the South-east region of Nigeria.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- For More Information: Call - 08080999599.S