Assistant Regional Sales Manager @ Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited - A fast-growing indigenous Pharmaceutical Company with its headquarter situated in Lagos has an opening for qualified candidates to fill the advertised position below:
Job Title: Assistant Regional Sales Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Ensure that the territory meets and exceed the expectation of the company goals so as to boost its revenue growth.
- Leading a team of sales representative and set profitable goals.
- Assist in analyzing regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Creating regional sales plans in alignment with company policies.
- Participate in decision for expansion or acquisition.
- Suggest new products and sales technique to increase customer satisfaction.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Hold Joint marketing with each rep at least once a month.
- Provides monthly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity to Regional Sales Manager.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers in region.
- Any other duty assigned by the Regional Sales Manager or National Sales Manager.
- A minimum of B.Sc in Science related courses
- MBA Qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to lead & motivate a high-performance sales team.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and other related packages.
- Leadership skills.
- Creative thinking.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- A valid driver’s license.
6th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and Cover Letter to: [email protected] With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
NoteCandidate must reside in Onitsha (Anambra State).
Only Shortlisted candidate will be reached