Assistant Vice President of Sales @ GE Nigeria
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Vice President of Sales
Job No: 2949298
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Capital Industrial Finance
- AVP will actively assist originators in executing on comprehensive product and service strategies incoordination with the assigned GE Industrial Business’ commercial and product line teams. In addition, this role may be assigned special projects and analysis such as segmentation,targeting and credit analysis.
- Assist originators in executing on comprehensive product and service strategies in coordination with the assigned GE Industrial Business’ commercial and product line teams as well as work with banks and financial institutions to establish 3rd party financing programs where GE Capital will not have “On-Book” capabilities.
- Assist originators in the preparation of customer proposals and meetings as well as manage the pipeline of activity for sales reps and managers; attend customer meetings as appropriate.
- Participate in deal approval process to gain knowledge of products and deal structuring.
- Help assess 3rd party financing options in INTL markets, work with GE Industrial businesses to prepare collateral info needed to establish programs, and work with Capital Markets to implement and manage programs.
- Data mine Salesforce.com and outside databases to identify and prioritize corporate prospects and their decision makers.
- Shadow senior originators on cold calling to gain an understanding of prospecting calls.
- Actively assist in analysing customer needs and structuring solutions-Research to evaluate and prepare company analysis.
- Prepare Preliminary Investment Committee (PIC) submittals for identified deals.
- Strong experience utilizing Excel for data analytics
- Some Sales forecasting experience
- Some experience implementing CRM training and driving usage
- Some experience preparing presentations on data analysis and recommendations
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Graduate of a GE Leadership program
- Experience in Sales and/or Risk
- Team player with proven ability to execute in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and foster relationships with senior management of prospects and customers
- Excellent business writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi task
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online