Business Development Officer @ EST Master Construction Limited
EST Master Construction Limited is a leading construction company in diverse market segments. We are considered among the best because of our ability to undertake large and complex projects, embrace new technologies, and make a difference in the lives of our clients, employees and neighbours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Ref Code: MCLR/AD/01/17
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Identifying and initiating contacts for business opportunities through research and market analysis
- Working closely with management in locating and following up on new business initiatives in the industry and private sectors of construction
- Screening potential business deals through analysis of market strategies, deal requirements, potentials and financial risks,
- Competition evaluation and monitoring
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by evaluation of risks and potentials and estimating potential partners’ needs and goals
- Closing new business deals, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Networking and enhancing company’s reputation
- Developing and maintaining personal and professional networks and participating in professional organization
General Management & Operations:
- Take responsibility for delivering results on a day-to-day, quarter-to-quarter basis.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- To interact and engage with external parties in order to enhance the reputation of the company and facilitate the growth of the business.
- 5 years of sales/commercial/business development experience in relevant Industry.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable tertiary institution, technical discipline may be an advantage.
- Experience in customer exposure at executive level in construction or other industries.
- Experience of business unit management in a similar business.
- Results-oriented entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude.
- Strong business leader, coach, and team player.
- Excellent people skill
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development.
- Extensive networking experience with proven track record in generating new opportunities resulting in successful closure.
- Have “hands-on” approach in the construction sector and be prepared to generate actionable partnership ideas.
- Good knowledge of customer economics, with ability to identify and develop new business solutions in construction.
30th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Applications quoting the position and reference code as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]