Customer Experience Officer @ ARM Life Plc
ARM Life is the Insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, the ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- Attend to all issues identified by a Client using product knowledge.
- Provide support to the Business Development Team within your location.
- Ensure timely and factual communication with Clients.
- Prompt resolution of all complaints received and escalate where necessary.
- Attend to walk-in Client (enquiries, requests, and complaints) and ensure that their issues are met and resolved timely whilst meeting their expectations. Send & respond to incoming mails
- Register incoming and outgoing Mails from courier services
- PIN generation for newly registered Clients
- Authorization of update forms before forwarding to DMU
- Process complaints/request received from Marketing Executive
- Utilising customer interactions to solicit sales lead for the Business Development units
- Receive inbound calls and SMS from clients; process their enquiries & complaints providing relevant information
- Compute Retiree Benefits and advise on Withdrawal Options
- Turnaround Time (TAT) management
- Education Qualification:
- Minimum - B.A (ED), B.Sc, HND
- Basic understanding of Financial Service Industry (esp. Asset Management) and familiarity with the Firm’s products and services
- Commendable knowledge of pension regulations and the regulatory structure in the Nigerian business environment Excellence
- Client Relationship Management
- Strong organizational skills
- Service orientation
- Customer focus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to effectively work independently and/or collaboratively to accomplish assignments with minimal supervision
- Motivation and Commitment:
- Commitment to quality
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and other spreadsheet applications
26th October, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online