Dispatch Rider @ Rovedana Limited
Rovedana Limited - When your business needs extend beyond your core competencies, turning to a leading firm in outsourcing and consulting services to help you regain your focus. At Rovedana, our world revolves around your business. Our Business Process Outsourcing practice will assist your business in all forms of operational management so you can increase your productivity and reduce overall costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Organizes item orders by editing for price, promotions, weight compliance.
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages, and misshipments by determining the optimal response of replacement or credit.
- Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Telephone Skills, Informing Others, Listening, Verbal Communication, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Emotional Control, Reporting Skills
30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected]