eCommerce Trading Analyst, FMCG @ CornerStone Staffing
Job Title: eCommerce Trading Analyst, FMCG
- As an analyst, you will be responsible for driving online sales through vendor sourcing, online assortment expansion, and optimizing the availability of products online in your category.
- You will leverage data (including website analytics, online sales reporting and customer feedback) to recommend and execute merchandising strategies that improve digital user experience and business results.
- Sourcing new vendors to grow product offerings
- Partnering with onboarding specialists to ensure new vendors are quickly integrated
- Competitive analysis on price, messaging, and bestsellers
- Supplier recommendations
- Market trend analysis
- Vendor/supplier management, selection, and negotiation
- Participate in merchandising campaigns including: emails, landing pages, and other digital assets
- 3 - 5 years in a buyer, assistant buyer, or merchandising role in FMCG industry
- Experience working directly with vendors and managing accounts
- Can confidently negotiate terms and pricing with vendors.
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- E-Commerce experience is a PLUS
- Has strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Creative thinker/problem solver. When you identify a problem or inefficiency, you scheme up a better way
- Is hard working, dedicated, and relentless
- Excellent analytical and quick-decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail with highly organized, advanced office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online