Entry-level Service Engineers @ ABB Nigeria Limited
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for following activities:
- Responsible for the testing, commissioning and after-sales service for High Voltage Equipment.
- Responsible for attending to customer service, maintenance and troubleshooting requests.
- Responsible for following all safety practices at the site and abide all rules and regulation set by the company.
- Well behaved, positive attitude and clarity in thinking.
- Externally focused and maintain cordial behaviour with the customers and collogues
- Your Diploma in Electrical Engineering with knowledge of electrical equipment is an ideal fit.
- Work experience minimum of 1 to 2 years in testing and commissioning.
- Proficiency in English is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online