Executive Assistant to CEO/Office Manager @ Nortel Communication Limited
Nortel Communications Limited, an independent regulatory authority for the telecommunications industry, is currently recruiting experienced personnel in the capacity below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO/Office Manager
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The Executive Assistant to the CEO/Office Manager’s primary responsibility is to provide logistical support and office coordination to the organization, ensuring the installation of appropriate systems and tools for the team’s success. Specifically, the position is responsible for providing assistance to the CEO/President, providing general office management, and meeting and event coordination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides comprehensive support services to the CEO/President that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Administers correspondence manages incoming calls and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
- Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements.
- Updates and maintains phone lists for CEO.
- Manages contacts using to conduct up-to-date database entry, tracks VIP relations and correspondence; facilitates relationships by familiarizing his/herself with various life events (such as birthdays, and other major milestones).
- Provides complex travel arrangements. Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.
- Accurately tracks expenses for CEO. Processes and submits receipts/invoices accurately and on schedule.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings including, but not limited to, Board and subcommittees, project teams, etc.
- Prepares for meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing units.
- Uses Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
- Works closely with School team to arrange meetings and events as needed.
- Assists with recruitment efforts, new hire orientations, onboarding and terminations.
- Acts as a liaison with the organization’s outsourced HR service firm, acting as the onsite HR presence.
- Acts as a liaison with the Board of Directors as needed.
- Sets-up staff meetings maintain electronic staff calendars and organizes team events.
- Answers and directs calls and emails of the CEO of a general nature.
- Provides timely and proactive management of the organization’s office environment.
- Maintains physical and electronic office filing systems for CEO
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Respectfully takes direction from CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and profile to: [email protected]