Financial Accountant @ ARM Life Plc
ARM Life is the Insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Job Type: Full-Time
- Management accounts preparation, financial modelling and reporting; planning and budgeting.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long-term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis · Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models ·
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Determines the cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data. Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions. Corporate finance and information analysis
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Providing advice to budget holders on all aspects of budgetary control
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials. Consult with management to guide and influence long-term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- A good first degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA or CIMA
- Minimum of 6 years Accounting Experience
- Strong technical accounting skills and knowledge of accounting standards
- Advanced Excel skills
- High level of IT literacy and familiarity with Business Intelligence and ERP systems
- Attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
26th October, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online