First Bank of Nigeria Limited Graduate Motion Graphic Designer/Video Animator Intern Recruitment
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank an as international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphic Designer/Video Animator Intern
Ref No: 1700002Q
Job Type: Full-time
- Ideal intern must be able to conceive, design and execute motion graphics for use on our social media channels
- The Motion Graphic Designer/Video Animator Intern will be responsible for:
- Creating several motion graphics elements.
- Adopting visual design software to refine illustrations
- Developing prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Brainstorming new ideas, layouts and graphics
- Have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Own and be proficient in the use of Adobe suite including After Effects.
- Possess working knowledge of motion graphics and industry standard creative software.
- Have knowledge and experience in video editing.
- Desired Characteristics
- Demonstrate leadership abilities
- Have High-performance standards with a passion to achieve positive business results.
- Be Curious with a desire to learn and expand skill set.
- Be Flexible, adaptable, and open to change.
- As valuable members of our team, FirstBank interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network and learn from industry leaders within the marketing communications and digital space
- Fresh Graduates or Undergraduates of Mass Communication, Public Relations and Advertising, Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering
- Available to work full time for a period of 3 - 6 months
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online