Graduate IT Support Officer (Intern) @ Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a Group of Companies in the Service industry, requires the services of:
Job Title: IT Support Officer (Intern)
Locations: Lagos; (Gbagada, Idimu, Ikorodu, Mafoluku)
- IT technical support officers monitor and maintains the computer systems and networks of an Organization
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Taking staff or clients through a series of actions, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem-solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritize your workload
- Attention to detail.
- Technical skills
Qualifications and Experience & Training
- HND/Bsc in Information and Technology Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
- 1 to 2 Years’ Experience in an IT Role with a knowledge of Vista Software.
- Candidates should preferably be Youth Corps Members or Fresh Graduates.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: [email protected] with the title of the position and their locations; Eg: IT Intern - Gbagada