Graduate Personal Assistant to COO @ MTN Nigeria- APPLICATIONS CLOSES SOON
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in
Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to COO
Location: Lagos (Golden Plaza)
Employment Status: Permanent
Department: CEO Management
- Act as the point of contact to the Executive, handling and distributing confidential mails, telephone calls, faxes, etc.
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process.
- Manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the department.
- Coordinate and manage Executive calendars, travel arrangements and schedules, negotiating potential conflicts and determining feasible alternatives.
- Perform a diversity of secretarial and administrative support activities including composing memos and correspondences, compiling reports, the creation of spreadsheets and manipulation of spreadsheet data.
- Cross-examine documents for Exec’s review to ensure quality control and compliance to MTNN policies.
- Collate monthly activity reports from the different units within the assigned department for the Exec’s review.
- Perform quality control checks on assigned Exec’s presentations, to ensure proper formatting and elimination of errors.
- Process all requisitions for the assigned Exec’s office
- Respond to the customer (Internal/external) queries and requests on nontechnical issues and escalate to the assigned manager/exec when necessary.
- Prepare meeting/conference logistics and host visitors on behalf of the Executive.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open office plan
- Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English Minimum of 1-year experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization Training
- Customer care/focus. Effective communication skills.
- Effective business writing skills.
- Finance for non-finance persons.
- Basic Accounting.
- General Office administration and performance standards.
- Microsoft Office suite
- IFS Training
- Department specific applications
BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online