Head of Operation @ Otiz Keepers APPLICATIONS CLOSES SOON
Otiz Keepers - We are a selective agency dedicated to finding families the highest quality childcare and household staff placement.
We offer great other fantastic options of domestic placements and services tailored specifically towards family and organizational needs and concerns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operation
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization: Head of Operation
- Oversee the entire production process for cassava to garri processing
- Monitor budget performance and exercise strict compliance with SOP
- Monitoring of Budget performance
- Preparation of daily production reports
- Oversee the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensure that the production is cost effective;
- Decide what resources are required;
- Draft a timescale for the job;
- Estimate costs and set the quality standards;
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
- Be responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. suppliers, store
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers;
- Review worker performance;
- Identify training needs.
- HND/B.Sc in Food Science/Technology, Industrial Chemistry or any other Pure Science disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Food and Beverage especially dairy
N553,000 - N600,000 / Per Annum Pensionable.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online