Hotel Operations Manager @ a Hospitality Service Company - Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our Client, a Hospitality Service Provider, with a 90 bedroom large International hotel of 4 standards in Lagos, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Operations Manager
- To oversee the day-to-day operations, supervise the work of staff members while interacting with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Candidate should have an excellent level of commercial awareness, which can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests. Also responsible for highlighting short/medium/long-term issues to the General Manager / Cluster General Manager and to help formulate solutions.
- The Operations Manager is also required to assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Monitor the purchase/indent/requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors/suppliers etc).
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing the performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Inspecting all departments with their respective Managers for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the coordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Meet all department. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
- A Bachelor's Degree in Hotel, Business or Hospitality Management an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 Years in the Hospitality Industry in the capacity of the role advertised.
- Salary is attractive and commensurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.