HR Assistant Specialist @ Huawei Technologies
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world's population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant Specialist
- Responsible for the daily delivery and processing of Huawei's HR business, mainly including service, performance, man Kong and other modules;
- To participate in daily business operations management, can optimize the process, and timely identify risks and track the results;
- Participate in operations, monitor indicators and SLA implementation, and timely output of the report.
Business Skills Requirements:
- Good communication skills and business delivery capacity;
- English can be used as a working language
- Chinese can communicate daily
- HR field or customer service field of professional skills, with the ability to deal with emergencies
- Professional Knowledge Requirement:
- Human resources related professional graduation, especially excellent can relax professional requirements.
- Master the basic knowledge of human resources strategy, organization and management, recruitment and deployment, learning and training, performance management, pay and benefits, employee relations and other fields.
- Familiar with the use of office software for statistical analysis.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Clik here to apply online
- Note: The Application Page is originally written in Chinese language, HNJ has translated the contents to English for easy view.