HSE Officer @ Cradter Nigeria Limited
Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry.
We are seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Support the Project Department and the organization with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department / organizational objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Support the Project Department in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Provide support to the department on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Minimum First Degree in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Possess certification in NEBOSH.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction Industry.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
- Strong passion for HSE and related activities.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Word and Power point.
- Able to work independently and meticulous.
- Must be willing to travel at short notice.
Application Closing Date10th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]