Independent Director @ PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) - Our client provides financing solution to Nigeria’s housing challenges through an innovative private sector-driven solution. The organization channels funds from the private sector, pension / insurance organisations, multilateral agencies, and impact investors towards financing affordable housing developments and mortgages.
To deliver on new growth goals, they currently seek experienced individuals to provide strategic leadership and financing direction to the organisation in the capacity below:
Job Title: Independent Director
Reference Number: 130-PEO00752
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- The ideal candidates will be required to demonstrate highly advanced strategic perspectives and execution capabilities and must be able to engage with a range of diverse and sometimes challenging internal and external stakeholders.
- The Independent Director will be responsible for offering independent judgement as well as necessary scrutiny to the proposals and actions of the Management and Executive Directors.
- Provide advice, judgement and feedback to other members of the Board on business planning and the organisation’s strategy
- Support the establishment of clear objectives for delivering and achieving strategic business plans and participate in setting challenging objectives for improving organisational performance
- Provide an external perspective to constructively challenge and analyse the development of the organisation’s strategy
- Adopt an oversight role, ensuring that the corporate assets are used only for the organisation.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a reputable Higher Institution
- Minimum of MBA or a Business Related discipline
- Relevant business related professional qualification is preferable
- Minimum of twenty (20) years post-graduation experience, with at least ten (10) years in Senior or Executive Management position
- Evidence of broad Corporate Governance experience is required
- Previous Board experience will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online