Internal Auditor @ Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Evaluate and test business processes and control to identify areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities.
- Provide support to the Audit Manager in planning, organizing and supervising internal audit operations; and providing quality assurance on work done by the Internal Audit teams.
- Work with the Audit Manager in developing and updating the audit universe, coordination of risk assessment sessions and in designing Audit programs related to systems review and governance, in line with the Annual Audit Plan.
- Consult with process owners to make recommendations on business and process improvements.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have excellent report writing skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Lower) in Agriculture or any related course, Accountancy, Finance or Economics.
- ACA, ACCA or CIA.
- Minimum of 3 years’ Audit experience in an Agro-Allied company, preferably in a Plantation farm.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online