Mobile Patrol Security Supervisor @ Red Eye Security Limited
Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences.
The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mobile Patrol Security Supervisor
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must provide a rapid response service to emergency incidents including intruder alarm activations Trust wide in accordance with Security operational procedures.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must also provide a support service to the operational team and site based staff, especially during twilight hours.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must provide rapid and safe emergency response service to all sites both during and outside normal working hours.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must provide accurate and detailed operational reports in relation to any incidents or occurrences that have become apparent during site visits.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must be responsible for dealing with emergency situations when attending emergency call-outs in accordance with operational procedures.
- Mobile patrol security supervisors must ensure regular communication between mobile supervisor and the control room is maintained during the shift, for example: between site visits to report your location and highlighting any incidents or findings that have become apparent.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants from (ogudu,ikeja,ketu,ojota,maryland) should forward their application and CV to: [email protected] and [email protected]
Apply in Person at Our Office:
38 Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus stop,