Office Assistant @ Intercoms Integrated Solution
Intercoms Integrated Solution - We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Nigeria. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants. Intercoms Integrated Solutions is a wholly owned Nigerian firm with offices in Lagos and Owerri. We offer an array of business and management consulting services to government and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Start Date: Immediately
- We are looking for candidates who are energetic, has a passion for excellence, and a proven track record in delivering great service in a goal driven environment.
- Assist in handling logistics and carrying out day to day Office support activities to include but not limited to telephony, mail, couriers and supplies.
- Assist in preparing correspondence, reports and other written material.
- Ensure proper filling of documents as well as a tidy work environment at all times.
- Perform errands and other duties that assist daily business operation.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Qualifications /Requirements & Skills
- Minimum of an SSCE with basic computer knowledge
- Good organizational and record keeping skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resumes to: [email protected] Using this format for the subject line: Surname First Name - Office Assistant.
- Applicants must be resident in in Anambra State or the South-east region
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- For More Information: Call - 08080999599.