Parking Operations Manager @ Complete Parking Services (CPS) Limited
Complete Parking Services (CPS) Limited the leading professional parking company in the nation.
We are also Independent Parking Advisors to companies and organizations who own, manage, control or operate off-street car parks. We provide Viability Assessments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Parking Operations Manager
Reports To: CPS Management or Assigned Director
- Responsible for managing, coordinating and maintaining the operations of an in-house administered parking facility in an efficient and courteous manner in accordance with laid down company guidelines, policies and standards.
- This position requires the supervision of all other parking facility staff.
- Manage, implement and supervise all daily parking operations. Organize, maintain, and reconcile various financial records, both manually and through automated methods. Manage claims process, limit liability and maintain overall safety in the facility.
- Train, supervise, counsel, schedule and evaluate garage attendant staff.
- This position is responsible for the overall day to day management of parking operations including supervision of staff, customer service, preserving maintenance and appearance standards, loss control, and financial budgeting/reporting to ensure a positive parking experience for each customer or patron at the designated parking lot.
- Customers, property owners/clients, employees, CPS management/Directors
- The individual will remain in proper position as directed by CPS management or an assigned company director.
- The individual will be attentive to all customers and coworkers. The individual will perform in a professional manner at all times. The individual will observe all safety rules and regulations.
Essential Job Functions
- Recruit, hire, train, and schedule employees.
- Coordination of staffing for attended and event staffed locations based on regular manpower requirements and lot activity
- Cash auditing and financial analysis.
- Develop and maintain existing client relationship.
- Maintain daily contact with clients and assigned company director.
- Set and achieve quarterly goals based on the CPS expectations.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments such as the Police and Public Works.
- Complete and submit accurate and timely periodic reports as required.
- Understanding of budget principles and be able to participate in the budget development and management process.
- Initiate work orders and regular review of the physical conditions of all the locations.
- Develop new procedures to enhance daily operations.
- Must attend all meetings required by car park property owners and CPS corporate office.
- Must adhere to company posting procedures and ensure others do too.
- Must follow all policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
- Must perform at a high level in aggressive hospitality at all times.
- Must report all incidents and accidents no matter how minor to a manager or supervisor.
- Must report all personal injuries suffered while working to car park owners, police or/ CPS management and assigned director.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks and duties as assigned by CPS management or assigned director.
- Completion of a minimum of 3 years of working experience in similar working environment and must be a Master’s degree holder or equivalent.
- Must be able to obtain an acceptable Criminal History Report/Drug Test Result.
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Valid Driver License.
- Positive Attitude to work.
- Professional appearances at all times.
- Very Discipline individual with proven integrity.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate in another language.
- Must be pro-active, self-starter who is able to work independently.
- Must be able to take initiative and work alongside employees Ability to smile, acknowledges, greet and extend a warm welcome to each and every customer/patrons/staff/management/Director.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in all weather conditions.
- Make the parking experience a positive reflection to promote CPS brand and expertise.
- Strong outgoing personality with the ability to motivate others
- Flexible schedule – ability to nights, weekends and holidays as required
- Ability to maintain composure and to exercise sound judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good relations with fans, guests and patrons.
- Ability to enhance the well being of each customer to ensure a positive memorable parking experience.
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service and demands the same from all working associates.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of cleanliness of work area, personal appearance, organization, etc. and demand the same from associates.
- Previous managerial experience in a similar working environment is a plus.
Physical requirements are:
- Ability to sit or stand for longer periods of time (up to 10 or 12 hours, less break)
- Ability to withstand extreme temperatures
- Ability to use hands and arms in repeated motions (making change, punching computer keypad, etc.)
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply