Procter & Gamble Plant Technician Internship Programme 2017
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.
We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Applicants are invited for:
Title: Plant Technician Internship Program - Product Supply
Ref No: MFG00005567
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- P&G Plant Technician Internships: The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience.
- Successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan. Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability.
- The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility.
- Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment with P&G in the short and long run
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Meaningful work experience from Day 1
- Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
- A great manager determined to invest in onboarding & early development plans
- A high-performing and stimulating work environment
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
- Applicant must have completed OND in Electrical Electronic engineering ONLY- Any higher qualification will be rejected.
- Applicant must have a fresh IT letter approved by the school authority
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Medically ad physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online