Project Engineer @ a Leading Oil & Gas Service Company - GDHRServices Company
GDHRServices Company - Our client, a leading oil & gas service company and would like suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
- Perform, participate and contribute to oil and gas related projects from engineering, procurement, installation, fabrication, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning in onshore, offshore and swamp environments.
- Responsible for planning and efficient Engineering, Project Engineering and Project Management Team support of the project.
- Responsible for Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Reports, etc.
- Prepare, collect, and evaluate cost, schedule and progress information on the project. Regularly update the schedule of milestone payments with approved Milestone Certificates and Invoiced Milestones. Advise client on any need for corrective action.
- Maintain detailed control budgets of costs in a computerized cost Engineering and Project Engineering and Project Management Team system.
- Provide and maintain cost and project controls schedules, and update monthly progress on projects.
- Monitor project costs and schedule against the plan, evaluate for deviations/trends and forecast what will be the end results if no specific actions are taken to modify the future.
- Perform regular cost reviews with Project Team to monitor, trend, and forecast project costs. Alert the Project Engineering and Project Engineering and Project Management Team of any significant deviations that should attract corrective action.
- Assemble information on the progress and status of the project. Coordinate, prepare and issue on a timely basis the monthly project status report.
- Perform occasional probabilistic and/or risk analyses regarding the project's cost and schedule.
- Ensure the preparation of a final project report after project completion.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Project Executive
- Must have at least 7 years experience in Project Engineering, been part of Project Management Team functions and be capable of executing the following;
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Engineering or any science courses or its equivalent qualifications in Business related disciplines. Possession of relevant Professional Certificate will be an advantage.
- Should have previously worked with a project Engineering and Project Engineering and Project Management Team.
- Should have experience in the Offshore Construction and Implementation Projects/contract.
- Should have experience in the Offshore Revamp, Repairs, Refurb, Painting etc Projects/contract.
- Should have experience in supervising subsea/diving operations.
- Should have experience in pipeline repair, tie and construction.
- Should have experience in the platform and subsea manifold projects.
- Should have experience in structural repairs of offshore platforms and gas lift installation.
- Should have experience in projects included both topsides construction and diving work.
- Should have experience in the development of plans and procedures to install a wellhead platform with production facilities, departing pipelines and PLEM
- Should have experience in the development of plans and procedures for construction maintenance and repair works.
- Should have experience in Tank construction, revamp, cleaning and modifications.
- Good general knowledge of Oilfield operations in Land, Onshore and Offshore locations
- Good planning and organizational skills can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong technical background and skill for details
- Good communication skills at all levels, computer literate.
- People skills demonstrate the ability to work with diverse workforce effectively and coach and mentor.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to clients and project team members in fluent English.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently without sacrificing quality. Able to focus work activities on goals and project needs.
- Proven and Sound Project Engineering and Project Engineering and Project Management Team experience.
- Solid understanding of project Engineering and Project Engineering and Project Management Team principles, how cost and schedule control support those principles and other functions in a cross-functional project team.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with peers, specialist subcontractors such as OEM, other subcontractors, superiors, customers and subordinates despite a project environment.
- Able to coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Excellent computer skills. Especially with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Display a visible commitment to promoting an Incident and Injury-Free (IIF) culture at a workplace.
- This position offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with what is to be expected in the Oil & Gas industry.
24th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]