Project Manager @ Contec Global Infotech Limited APPLICATIONS CLOSES SOON
Contec Global Group - Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and create the company’s project management best practices, including leading continuous improvement initiatives and providing leadership and guidance.
- Define project scope, deliverables and budget based on technical requirement specs from stakeholders.
- Responsible for coordinating with all stakeholders for documentation, API’s, an end to end integration etc.
- Be responsible for end-to-end successful project delivery from inception to go-live; including technology and business readiness deliverables and change management activities.
- Design, create and implement project processes with vendors and other stakeholders, including project charters and milestones, issue and risk management considerations and contingency roadblock plans.
- Create business workflows to reduce defects, improve customer satisfaction, manage end-user impact, reduce cost and increase project efficiency.
- Translate business objectives and needs to technical requirements from various stakeholders.
- Assist with the financial management and budgeting of projects, resource allocation and procurement management.
- Define, create and maintain tools and processes for tracking project status, change requests, sign-offs and approvals, and best practice knowledge repository.
- Have strong knowledge requirements about the working knowledge of CSM, payment and banking industry standards, networking and API protocols.
- Ensure timely coordination with the technical team, all stakeholders, partners for implementation timely implementation of the project.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology or a related experience in payment/fintech or handling such projects.
- Sound technical acumen and/or previous experience in a techno-commercial/business role.
- Should have a good understanding of NIBSS integration, NIP and other API’s.
- Project Management Institute, PMP Certification or equivalent is considered a strong asset
- 3-5 years of experience in a project management capacity including all aspects of project management processes, disciplines and execution essential
- Decision-Making & Problem-solving
- Negation skills
- Sales skills
- Strong customer focus
- Client Engagement & Management
24th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected]