Recruiting Operations Associate @ Andela Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiting Operations Associate
- You are passionate about supporting recruiting functions, building and designing systems and process that increase efficiency and you have a love for finding and supporting unique individuals that, given the right role have the power to change the world.
- You are excited to represent Andela to a wide variety of candidates across levels of seniority and thrive in a multi-functional role in fast-paced, innovative environments, and solving key issues enabling recruiting functions to thrive and aiding in finding and empowering Africa’s top engineers.
- You have strong analytical and time/project management skills.
- You are a confident self-starter and be a results-oriented individual excited by the mission that you apply your skills towards.
- Define and lead coordination systems, measurement, and accountability in Andela’s rapidly scaling and dynamic Talent function - including managing interview scheduling for key/senior roles
- Delivering an incredible candidate experience by being the scheduling point of contact for key hires
- Providing a key role in talent mapping and insight to ensure Andela is an expert in technology market trends
- Maximise the efficiency and quality of Talent / Recruitment operations by finding, selecting and overseeing the implementation of third-party software, tools and internal process that empower and enhance Talent / Recruiting at Andela
- Screening online applicants and ensure SLA’s are met regarding responses to candidates, updates to referrers and in internal client delivery
As the ideal candidates for this role should have:
- Experience in coordination and/or project management
- Experience in technology companies or staffing environments, exposure specifically to technology recruiting would be a bonus
- The ability and desire to innovate and “think-outside-the-box” to constantly seek to improve the overall division and Andela while operating in an environment of constant change
- Knowledge of recruiting functions and experience managing projects/initiatives would be preferred
- Strong time-management skills and ideally across gSuite
- A passion to optimise/empower a recruiting function through problem-solving, coordination and seeking to find solutions and positively impact the Talent team
- The ability to work independently, with some ambiguity and develop process and structure as needed
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, And a chance to change the world!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online